Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My 1st Blog

I've finally joined the millions of you out there blogging your opinions, and sharing your points of view. It took me a long time to get with the program, and now that I'm here, I'm having a very hard time thinking of something to say. I'm not surprised, since I think that's the reason I never did this earlier. I've always imagined the pressure a blogger must feel to be interesting, entertaining, inspirational, or thought provoking, and that's exactly what I'm feeling it right now.

So as my first official post, I'm going to take the pressure off of myself. I'll always do my best to speak my mind about the things that matter most to me...everything from fashion to politics...but I'm also going to make it clear that sometimes I'll be dull and whiney or even cranky and annoying. All I can hope is that I can occasionally make you smile, introduce you to something you didn't know about before, or encourage you to see something from a different point of view...if I can do that, I would be very happy. That being said, welcome to my perspective on life and I hope you visit often!



-Gilbert



No comments:

Post a Comment